Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Paper Camellia Main Kit Layout

Hey everyone...today I have a layout up on the Paper Camellia blog using this month's Main Kit.  I am just loving the beautiful colors that Ria has chosen!  The pinks and blues are lovely along with the gold accents!  September's kit includes papers from October Afternoon, Crate Paper, and Shimelle. 
 
 
 
I used one of the cute die cuts from the Shimelle line along with a label sticker from October Afternoon's Public Library.  Underneath are two of the new My Mind's Eye's "Just Sayin" enamel shapes...love the glitter gold!

 
Here, I used another of the Shimelle die cuts followed by a label sticker.  I added my niece's initial using the Shimelle Fitzgerald gold glitter Thickers! I love these!  


For accent, I used some spray ink splatters mixed in with more of the lovely MME enamel shapes!


 
In the Main Kit, you receive three of these Crate Paper Notes and Things Chipboard Frames. I adhere patterned paper from OA's Public Library Journal Cards and added a die cut.  
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to check out this month's kit along with the Add Ons by clicking here!
Have a wonderful day!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment