Monday, August 4, 2014

City Museum: Chic Tags' Let's Go Layout


It's Monday friends!   A new week and also today means two more weeks until my kids' first day of school.  So hard to believe!  I also officially start my new job the same day. I took a part time dental hygiene position at a local dental office.  It just kind of all worked out and it seems like this office is a great fit for me. Plus, the doctor and staff are so nice and laid back. 
 
Today, I'm sharing a layout I created for Chic Tags with the Let's Go collection.  This is a great travel line...I'm always amazed with what Veronica and Albert come up with!  The gold foil accents are one of my favorites about this line.  


I used my gold foil letter stickers from the Good Tidings collection..these are so classic and great for any project. I am starting to use them all up and will have to try to scout out more. :)
 
 
Those of you who know me, know I love to layer!  I used some of the Let's Go cards, as well as added in the Let's Go Tidbits!  
 
 
I created a banner with some of the Tidbits, as well as hand punched pennants from patterned paper. I also mixed in a wooden veneer geotag shape and a brad from my stash. 
 
 
I heart the wood veneer sequins that are a part of the Cloud 9 collection.  I'm trying to not hoard them but I love incorporating them into my pages.   I also added splatters of ink, as well as a gold enamel dot and another brad. 
 
 
I used the bottom strip of one of the patterned papers as a border piece and then stitched through (I use my sewing machine a lot too!).
 
I created a pocket and used one of the Let's Go cards for my journaling. I added a Let's Go tag at the bottom, as well. 
 
Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to check out the Chic Tags shop because Let's Go is 40% off while supplies last!!!  Also, check out the new exclusive Story Teller collection!
Have a great day!
 



1 comment: