Friday, June 13, 2014

Love This Life: Teresa Collins Designs' Urban Market

Hello! TGIF!  We are in the full rush of summer...my kids have been busy with activities and I have been driving them around a lot. I'm ready to have some downtime soon! 
 
Today, I am sharing a layout I created with Teresa Collins Designs'  Urban Market collection.  I really love this line with the gorgeous blues, grays, and silver glitter accents.
 
 
I used Teresa's modeling paste and chevron stencil from her Basically Essential line.  The modeling paste goes on so smooth and is very easy to use!  It gives a lot of texture to your projects! 
 
 Here is a close up of the modeling paste after it dries! You can also add color by using spray ink or chalk...I've even used glitter! 
 
I used one of the vellum envelopes from Teresa's media kit and embossed it with the TC/Craftwell "Beautiful Words" folder.  

I embellished my page with elements from the Urban Market Buttons pack. I love that there are both regular and chipboard buttons! Plus my favorite: pennants!  
 
The Teresa Collins Xyron Mega Runner is wonderful for cutting down time on your projects...I have found just a few swipes of adhesive is all it takes. The hold is amazing!
 
I created my title with the Silhouette and white cardstock.  I added in some more buttons to accent.
 
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great weekend! 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Great layout!! Love all the different textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all the texture on this! What a great page- a perfect mix of pretty elements and a masculine feel! I keep forgetting about those fun envelopes- I'm going to have to pull them out soon!

    ReplyDelete