Saturday, April 26, 2014

Sketch N Scrap April Inspired by Sketch

 Happy Saturday!  Today I am sharing this month's Sketch N Scrap Inspired by Sketch.  This sketch comes from resident sketch artist, Kelly Holifield!  I love the layers and little details! 
 
 
I used Websters Pages' Sprinkled With Love by Alison Kreft. I love love this line...I literally stared at it all during the CHA show this past January. Websters Pages was right across from the Chic Tags booth and I was so drawn to this line.  I even went over to Alison Kreft and acted like a total fan girl geek telling her how much I love her work.  Ha ha!!
 
 
Love this hand drawn stars from the Silhouette shop!  And I added some of my new flair I just received from {a flair for buttons}!  I thought the colors went perfect!



I have been wanting to use my new AE Studio stamps from Technique Tuesday! This set is a newer release. I heart Ali Edwards! 
 
 
Sprinkled With Love comes with cute little clips such as this light bulb! Adorable!
 
More hand drawn stars as well as dog flair!  :) 


 
I added this wooden veneer star from Studio Calico's Print Shop collection. I love using them on my layouts although I'm trying to ration them (I even bought two packs!!)  Yes, I have a problem! LOL
 
Thanks for looking today!  Check out the Scrap N Sketch blog for more designer inspiration!
And coming next month isthe 2nd Birthday Bash! We will be having a month's worth of challenges..so be on the lookout!
 
Have a great day!!
 


2 comments:

  1. Is that just the cutest dog or what? Loving your layout and all the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your cute layout! Those stars are to die for!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete