Thursday, March 20, 2014

Teresa Collins Designs Save The Date: Love Always

 
Happy first day of spring! At least I hope it feels like spring where you live!  It's supposed to be in the 50's today here in Central IL...I'll take it!

Today, I up on the Teresa Collins Designs Design Team blog with a layout I created using Save The Date!   I love working with this collection (well, actually all of them!). Save The Date has such beautiful prints and colors: the gold to compliment the blue and pinks! And then you have black and white as well! I know I've written about the awesome texture of this line, too...it feels like wall paper!
 
 
 I created my title with pieces from the Chipboard set and Wooden Die Cuts.  In my usual fashion, I added small embellishments around the title.  I love that Teresa has so much to choose from! Here, I used coordinating buttons, enamel dots, and decorative brads.
 
Yes, more clusters!  I used die cut pieces from the Ephemera Pack, as well as more chipboard and brads. I added some bakers twine from Whisker Graphics around one of my brads. You can even see a peek of washi tape underneath, as well.
 
 
Here, I used pieces from the Ephemera Pack as well as a chipboard piece on the side of my photo.

 
Using a hand punch, I cut out numerous hearts from the different patterned papers to create a banner. On the center heart, I added a vellum overlay and a decorative brad.

 
I adhered a Save The Date tag behind my photo and added some ephemera and chipboard!

 
Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to check out Teresa's blog today! She is giving away a spot in Ali Edwards' Hello Story class! 
Have a great day!
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Pretty colors! I love the wood "always"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout! Love the heart banner and all the "bits and pieces" around your title. Teresa's brads are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Jennifer. Love your hearts swag. Gotta silly question- I havent seen this line in person - is it Pink or coral? I would love to do my wedding album with it but I need to be on the more oink side ...if there is a little of both I could make it work..Thanks a million-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely more on the coral side. It would be beautiful for a wedding album! And totally not a silly question. It's so hard to tell online vs. IRL. I miss shopping that way...I always need to touch the paper and see the color schemes myself. Thanks for your nice comments!! :)

      Delete
  4. I love this. The title is great!

    ReplyDelete