Friday, February 7, 2014

Practical Scrappers Valentine themed project

Today on Practical Scrappers, we have Valentine-themed projects to show off!  I created this fun card using a Silhouette cut file and Crate Paper's Love Notes (again). LOL  I seriously am getting my money's worth out of this collection!  
 
I saw this adorable card file from Samantha Walker called "Bubbles of Love" and had to make it!
(The file number is 54121)   I also cut smaller circles to place randomly, as well as added a few sequins. 

Using the Love Notes Clear Stamp Set, I stamped this sentiment and added it to the heart.
 
 
 
A close up shot of the front.  I love the white-on-white as well! 
Thanks for stopping by!  Hope this inspires you to do some Valentine creating of your own!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment