Thursday, February 13, 2014

Clear Scraps Heart Arrow Mascil

Hey friends...happy Thursday! If you are getting bombarded by snow, my sympathies. Here in Central IL we are supposed to get a couple of inches of snow Saturday but then looking at 49-50 degrees next week! I am so ready for spring!  I've been sick for over two weeks and its not fun.
 
Today I have a layout up on the Clear Scraps blog using the new Heart Arrow Mascil.
 
 
And here is my layout. I used Crate Paper's Love Notes (surprise surprise). 

 
I used the Heart Arrow Mascil and Alcohol Ink in Red Pepper to create this effect. After drying, I used the new 6 inch Polka Dots Mascil with white acrylic paint. 
 
 
 
 
 I then added some of the chipboard hearts that coordinate with the line, as well as a few wooden veneer hearts from Studio Calico.

 My title is cut on the Silhouette and with white cardstock. I love these handwritten words. This cut file is #30645
 
 Love these layered stickers!
 
 One of the cute coordinating flairs!  Love!
 
Be sure to visit the Clear Scraps shop to check out these Mascils and lots more! Thanks for reading!
 
 
 


1 comment: