Friday, January 31, 2014

Practical Scrappers Project Life feature

 
 
 
Hey friends...I'm up on Practical Scrappers today with a Project Life spread I created using
 Teresa Collins Designs' Family  Stories collection.  I had used this line for a layout and figured I would go ahead and do a week of my very behind PL as well!  You all know I'm a huge TC fan so I love creating with her products!!
I'm so far behind on my PL its not even funny. So, I love when Practical Scrappers has a PL feature...it forces me to do a couple pages! 

I picked this week because it was Halloween (my fav) and when I left for my mission trip to Haiti. 
 






 
I swear one of these days I will be on top of things!  I have all of my weeks set up with post it notes and the photos I have printed are all in their slots.  I always feel like Project Life should be the last thing I work on.  So, how do you stay caught up? 
Be sure to check out the Practical Scrappers blog to see more PL inspiration!
Thanks!
PS-I apologize for my photos being a little dark! The weather here has been horrible! I'm so over winter!! 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment