Thursday, January 9, 2014

Clear Scraps CHA Reveal: new Basketball Chip Album!

I always love this time of year right before CHA and new products are being revealed!  The new releases at Clear Scraps are so awesome and it was so fun getting to play with them! 
 
Today I am sharing a mini album I did with the new Basketball Chip Album! This is perfect to document photos of your favorite player!  I used pictures of my son's first year in Upward basketball...he was a little kindergartner then!  So cute!

 
The front cover of the album is "open" in which there is negative space so that your first page can show through. Or what I did was use the cover as a template to trace the individual slots. Before adhering, I affixed a solid piece of patterned paper to be my base.  I then used my journaling pen to trace around the inside edges to give it some pop!
 
 
Here, I used patterned paper and vellum along with some star sequins from Studio Calico, then stitched with my sewing machine.
 
 
Each page is big enough to fit your 4x6 photos with a little trimming.  I didn't  really have any boy colored paper in my stash (which is unbelievable!). So I got out October Afternoon's Boarding Pass to use and it was perfect!  I've been hanging on to it for awhile anyway. :)


 



 
Be sure to check out all the new releases in the Clear Scrap shop!  And follow them on Facebook to see updates from the CHA show in Anaheim!  If you will be at the show, stop by the Clear Scraps booth #1276!  I will be doing make n takes Monday morning so come say hi!
Thanks for reading!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I really love this...I have a daughter who plays, this would be a great gift for her senior night/last game of high school!! I love the papers you used and the doodles/line work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharla!! One of the great things about Clear Scraps is that their album are sturdy plus very affordable! :)

      Delete