Friday, December 13, 2013

Practical Scrappers December Layout Sketch

Hello and happy Friday! Today on Practical Scrappers is a new layout sketch from the uber talented Liz Chidester! 
 
 
And here is my layout! I used My Mind's Eye's Mistletoe Magic collection.
 
 
My title is a combination of American Craft Thickers and a Silhouette cut
 file that I lightly sprayed with Red Maya Road Mist.
 
I used some of the coordinating enamel dots from Mistletoe Magic, as well as these wooden veneer pieces from Studio Calico.

 
A cute chipboard tree that comes on the 12x12 coordinating sheet. I also added a doily and gold washi tape from Freckled Fawn!



 
Thanks for reading today...be sure to play along with us at Practical Scrappers!  Have a great day!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the papers and embellishments you chose - very festive and sweet!

    ReplyDelete