Thursday, November 28, 2013

Clear Scraps Give Thanks card and layout

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my friends!  I hope you have a wonderful day if you are celebrating or not :) 
 
Today, I'm up on the Clear Scraps blog with a card and layout for Thanksgiving.  I used a Regular Send It Clear card and the 6 Inch Chicken Wire Mascil to create my card. Also, SEI was gracious enough to give our design team two collections including Yesteryear which is perfect for this time of year.
 
 
After adhering my patterned paper to the right and left flaps, I used my Chicken Wire Mascil and Heidi Swapp's Color Shine in Silver to create a fun background.
 
 
And here's the end result!  Love how this looks :)
 
 
I then cut my title from white cardstock and my Silhouette. I lightly spritzed it with Tattered Leather from Tattered Angels and added elements from Yesteryear's Sundries pack. 
 
 
On the inside, I added a die cut from Yesteryear plus buttons and canvas pennants.
 
 
One of the pennants, I used my Chicken Wire Mascil and Color Shine again. 
 
 
To keep with the grateful theme, I created a layout using the 6 Inch Circle Mascil to create a background.  Again, I used HS Colorshine in Silver. 
 
 
Here is a close up shot of the circles! I lightly sprayed from about 6 inches above my paper.  You can make it as light or dark as you want.
 
 
Some of the great embellishments from Teresa Collins Designs' Family Stories! 


 
My title is from the Silhouette and cardstock...I colored with Tattered Angels in Caribbean Blue.

 
Love these border pieces!! I just ordered them because I still had some paper to use plus this is one of my all time favorite TC collections!! 

 
Thanks for stopping by today!! Have a safe and fun holiday!
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment