Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sketch N Scrap Sketch #40 reveal

 
Hello everyone....it's September!    And that means time for another sketch reveal from Sketch N Scrap! Sketch #40 is designed by co-owner Lisa Hidy.

 
Here is my layout! I used We R Memory Keeper's new Chalkboard line (bought at my LSS,
The Scrapbooking Studio).  Love the colors of these patterns!!  Especially the pinks and blues!
 
 
 
I used wallet sized photos so I could use multiple pictures.  Here, I used a cute pink alpha flair from {a flair for buttons}. 
 


 
I hand stitched my circles with embroidery floss from We R Memory Keepers, as well as machine stitched. I added sequins from Teresa Collins Designs and enamel dots from My Mind's Eye.
 
 
A cute date stamp and wood veneer starburst from Studio Calico.


 
For my title, I used Thickers from American Crafts, then added an arrow from Pink Paislee. I colored it with a Gelato. 

 
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the rest of the design team's layouts!
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Really cute layout Jen! Love all of the little bits of embellishments!

    ReplyDelete