Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Practical Scrappers Frugal Finds: Pencils

Hello and happy  Wednesday!  This week is flying by already...the kiddos went back to school yesterday. And I've been filling in at my old office...but not as a hygienist, but as an assistant.  I am not the best assistant but at least Dr. S is easy to work with. 
 
 
Today on Practical Scrappers the Specialty Team is up with a Frugal Finds Pencil challenge!  I had this idea about doing something along the lines of back to school.  I created this 4x6 library card from a Silhouette cut file.  I thought it'd be perfect as a gift card holder!
 
 
I used Fancy Pants' Trend Setter collection, including one of the mini frames to place on the front of the file.
 
 
Adding some enamel dots and a sequins around my title made with letter stickers from Basic Grey.

 
Here is a photo of the inside of the card.  I added a decorative metal clip from the Trendsetter collection. I then used my "open here" stamp from Catslife Press and "thank you stamp" from
 Hero Arts

 
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out Practical Scrappers today to check out the Specialty Team's projects!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment