Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Clear Scraps Clear Travel Brag Bag

Hello there! I'm up on the Clear Scraps blog today with a mini book I created using the
Clear Travel Brag Bag and October Afternoon's Travel Girl line.
 
I first colored the front and back pages of the album with Ranger Alcohol ink in Pool. Love how it dries quickly and you are ready to cover and embellish!
 
 
 
I used many of the pieces from the Miscellany pack, as well as the Sew Fun Banners.

The inner pages are smaller than the covers, which is perfect for 4x6 photos. Most of my pictures I cropped but for a few pages, I used the full 4x6 size. 


 
Here, I used one of the journaling cards to place a business card from a neat place we visited in KW....

....the reverse side I used for journaling!
 



 




 
 
Thanks for reading and take a look at the Clear Scraps shop for this album plus MANY more shapes!


No comments:

Post a Comment