Saturday, March 2, 2013

I Moustache You....

Hello and happy weekend.  We received a lot of snow here in Central Illinois. Not as much as some areas but it has snowed every.single.day since Tuesday. Saying I'm ready for spring is an understatement. 
 
Today, I am sharing a layout I created (for myself!) using Teresa Collins' new He Said She Said collection. After a dentist appointment earlier this month, Hailey came home with a fake moustache she got out of the prize box.  Of course I asked her to pose for some pictures...she has had a camera in her face since the millisecond she was born so she obliged.
 
I love the moustache patterned paper in He Said..I mixed in the "She Said" paper as well!
 
 
 
For my title, I cut out the "moustache" with my Cameo Silhouette and used Thickers by American Crafts.  I also added some of the new wooden veneer chevrons from Studio Calico.
 
 
I love the 12x12 die cut sheet that comes with the collection. Here, I used one of the journaling spots and used my electric typewrite. I added some of the cute enamel dots as well.

 
Love the die cut pennants...I layered them and added a sentiment (also from the die cut sheet).


 
I found all these at The Scrapbooking Studio: my LSS and 2nd home! I'm seriously in there at least every other day!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!! 







 


No comments:

Post a Comment