Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Practical Scrappers Valentine mailbox and mini

Up on the Practical Scrappers blog today, I shared a fun Valentine project I created using a Maya Road mailbox/mini and Basic Grey's new True Love line.
 
 
 
I first used Dylusions Postbox Red to color both the mailbox and my chipboard pages.
 
 


Love all the little chipboard and sheer embellishments that come with this line!
 
 
Here, I used one of the mini bottle caps! So cute!  At the bottom of the page, I also added some wooden veneer Studio Calico people. :)


 
The stamped "you'll always have my heart" is from one of the new Elle's Studio stamp sets!


Chipboard frame with one of the arrows and some bakers twine from Whisker Graphics added.


I love how this project turned out. Wondering if I should give it away or keep it? It would make a nice teacher gift!  Thanks for stopping by! Make sure you check out more altered items from the Practical Scrapper team!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment