Friday, December 7, 2012

Clear Scraps Holiday Expression Clear Word Title Layout


Hello everyone! Sorry for my absence. I have been celebrating pretty much all week, as I turned the big 4-0 yesterday! My husband even threw me a surprise party this past weekend.  

Today I am sharing a layout I did for the Clear Scraps design team.  I used a few different pieces of acrylic for my layout!  The Christmas line I used is Simple Stories' Handmade Holiday. One of my favorites!  Then again, Simple Stories never disappoints!






A close up of the tag:  I used a doily that I inked with Fired Brick Distress Ink and added patterned paper. I stitched around the edges then added my acrylic 25 and a rusted heart that I had found last year at the Red Lead store in Webster Groves, MO. 


Here is the Holiday Expressions Title. In addition to the red alcohol ink, I added a bit of Pesto (green) alcohol ink. 


A piece of the Scalloped Circle Frame. It's very easy to cut these apart and situate them around your photos or other embellishments.  I also added a gold pin star...another treasure found at Red Lead!


I hope this inspires you to do some Christmas creating of your own!  I'm spending the rest of the day in my scrap room!  Thanks for reading! Jen





No comments:

Post a Comment