Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Clear Scraps 6x6 Bookstand

Hello! Today I am happy to share a fun project I did for the Clear Scraps/SEI cross promo this week!  I used the Clear Scraps 6x6 Bookstand and SEI's Homestead paper collection.   You can punch holes into the bookstand to display a mini book, but I decided to use it to display a layout.

I first inked the edges of the bookstand with Rust Alcohol ink from Ranger. I next used my Tim Holtz paper distresser on all of the edges before adhering them to the bookstand. 


Next, I created these paper rosettes simply by using different size circle punches. They are very easy and fun to make!


Last, I added a Clearly Accent Dress Embellishment to my layout. I again used Rust Alcohol ink and added some pink tulle trim from Maya Road.  



Be sure to check out both Clear Scraps and SEI's blogs for lots of great inspiration! Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment