Monday, November 12, 2012

My Mind's Eye All is Bright layouts

Hello..I'm back again to share more projects using My Mind's Eye's All is Bright collection. I created these layouts for the design team at The Scrapbooking Studio.





For my first layout, I wanted to load up on the fun embellishments. With this line, there is so much to choose from!! 


Love the layered stickers!  I placed some of the red bakers twine behind the sticker, along with cutting pennants from the patterned papers.  I also added some of the very fun washi tape!


Here, I used the clear stamp set and added the buttons and some wooden veneer stars from Studio Calico


More washi tape, buttons, and bakers twine!  Plus, I used the small star stamp that is in the clear stamp set. 


The 12x12 sticker sheet has lots of pennants to use which go perfect with the chipboard pennant stickers. 


For my second layout, I incorporated a "hello" tag from the new Dear Lizzy 5th Avenue and Frolic collection.  I placed POW paper behind it to add some shimmer.  


I also used my Tim Holtz rosette die and placed a button and bling in the centers. 


I misted a doily with Tattered Angels Red Velvet mist and added some washi tape and buttons. 


Here, I cut a strip of American Crafts' POW paper and folded it every half inch. I then stitched it into place. One thing I love about POW paper is that the glitter doesn't come off!  It's actually smooth unlike most glitter papers. 



Hope this inspired you to do some scrapping!  Thanks for stopping by! -Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment