Monday, September 24, 2012

new addition

No not a baby but a puggie. People that are close to me know that I've wanted one for YEARS. My husband finally caved..how I am not sure. But, I'm not complaining.

We welcomed Max into our family last week. I drove to St. Louis to pick him up, as we adopted him through Southeast Pug Rescue.  He is around 2 yrs old but still looks (and acts) like a puppy. He was rescued from an animal hoarder and lived in a cage most of his life. So, he's still learning that we only go potty outside and how to walk on a leash.  He loves people and other animals as well.


Actually it's been hard to get anything done lately. It's like having a toddler around. He doesn't like it when I don't pay attention to him. And Max LOVES to be held like a baby.  He instantly falls asleep.  

Also, tomorrow morning I go in for surgery..I'm having a hysterectomy so I'll be out of commission for about a week or so.  Which means no scrapbooking. :(   The hardest thing for me will be just sitting and not doing much. That's so not me!  

Hopefully I'll be back soon to do some more updating, as well as sharing of projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment