Monday, September 17, 2012

44 days til Halloween!

Anyone that close to me  knows that Halloween is my favorite holiday. Go ahead and call me weird. I love the fall and everything that comes with it: crisp leaves, cooler days, pumpkins, and of course Halloween.  Don't get me wrong its not that I don't like Christmas...it's just that Halloween is so much less stressful and all about fun!

Today I am sharing a mini acrylic album I did using the Clear Scraps mini pumpkin and the new My Mind's Eye's  Lost and Found Halloween. The album is only 3 inches tall...so cute!



I left my front cover blank with the exception of using Tattered Angels Glam to outline the openings.  My first page is covered with the patterned paper and stamped at the bottom. I added black cardstock to show through to define the eyes, nose, and mouth. 


Love the brads and pennants!


This line has lots of orange embossed glitter! Here is one of the chipboard pieces with a cute owl. 


More chipboard which gives dimension to your projects!





That's all for now! I'm hoping to get into my scraproom for the night and get some projects done. I am having surgery a week from tomorrow and won't be able to craft for awhile. :(
Thanks for reading!



1 comment: