Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sunshine and Happiness

Hi all...I cannot believe it's August already!   I love the laziness and freedom of summer, but I will admit that about this time of year I'm itching for routine and for the kids to get back in school. Being a mostly stay at home mom, I enjoy having my days to myself! Especially since my kids lately refuse to run errands with me. Just in two short weeks, the kids will have their first half day. I know we are all nervous as they are starting a new school.  I've heard nothing but good things about the school but change is scary.

Today, I am sharing a layout I did for The Scrapbooking Studio's design team.  For this layout, I used Bella Blvd's Sunshine and Happiness collection. This line is so fun for summer as it has bright patterns and great embellishments. My favorites are the crochet flowers and mini flags!  



 I made a banner with some of the cardstock sticker pennants and tags. Here I incorporated a Tim Holtz wire pin.

Some fun washi tape and a Studio Calico People Wood Veneer Shape.

A close up of one of the flag pins and crochet flowers

Some stitching on washi tape and one of the cardstock stickers. 


My daughter, Hailey, looks like such a baby in these pictures! I guess she was only just 4 yrs old! She will be 9 yrs old in a few weeks! :(

Don't forget both of our Moline and Bloomington stores are in search of our next design team!  It is a great opportunity!  Email me or check out our blog if you are interested! 



No comments:

Post a Comment