Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Everyday Moments

Hey everyone! It looks like it's heating up in Central Illinois again. I was hoping it would stay in the 80's...my brother's wedding is Saturday and it's supposed to be 95!  And did I mention it's an outdoor wedding? Luckily they have a backup plan if it's too hot..but I know they will be disappointed. My brother and his future bride are supposed to be getting married at Luthy Botanical Gardens; the same place my parents were married.  Can't control the weather though right?

Anyway, I'm fortunate that I'll be working in air conditioning all day as I am filling in at a dental office. It's been awhile since I've picked up a scaler...hope I remember how! Just kidding!

Today I am sharing a class I taught this past spring at The Scrapbooking Studio. The class was called Everyday Moments after the Teresa Collins line I used.  This is one of my all-time favorite Teresa lines! I love using her products...the paper is high quality and there are always lots of fun embellishments!!  This  line doesn't disappoint and I was able to integrate almost all of them into the book!

First off for the cover, the student learned how to put together a denim tulle flower. I love this trim from Maya Road..it goes with the line perfectly!  I added a bling button to the center, as well as one of the metal trinkets to the top.






I made this page 10x10 and scored it at 6 inches so that it would fold in. Learned this from TC herself! :)  We did this at a class at Oh Scrap in Costa Mesa, CA while attending CHA-Winter in Anaheim.




Love the chipboard pennants!











These pictures were taken at my niece Hope's wedding back in January. I thought they were perfect for this book! 

Ok I guess I need to get ready for work. I've been so spoiled this summer since I haven't subbed very much. I do love doing dental hygiene because I get to take care of others, as well as have some fun conversations (no I do not try to talk to my patients while I have my hands in their mouth!).  Honestly though, my love is scrapbooking and my dream job would be to get paid to do that all day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment