Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Amazing Grace

As in a previous post, I mentioned I attended the bridal shower of my soon to be SIL.  The church, St. Ann's, is located in the South Side of Peoria.  When I pulled into the parking lot, my aunt told me this was the same church my grandparents were married. I have a picture of them standing in front of the double doors.  At that time, the church was St. Boniface.




Here is the picture in a frame. I'm too afraid to take it out as some moisture has gotten between the glass and photo. 




My cousin Dawn, Aunt Wanda, and cousin Rachel in front of the doors. 


I love when things like this happen. It makes me feel connected to my grandparents. My grandfather has been gone for almost 25 yrs and grandma passed away last spring.  I miss them both a lot..especially with my brother getting married. 



No comments:

Post a Comment