Monday, February 6, 2012

Just Us

Hi all! Sorry for my lack of updating.  It's been busy around here not only with the usual but I have been covering a maternity leave at my old dental office. It's been an adjustment to have to work outside the home, but I am happy to see my old patients as well as work my some friends!  Luckily, I have some half days (like today).
Last week, I was able to go to CHA Winter in Anaheim with my boss, Amy Sprague, and friend, Malika Kelly.   I attended Crafter's Home with Amy on the first day and we were able to do a technique class with the one and only Tim Holtz!  Malika and I also did a class with Sizzix and tried out the Eclips, as well as Tim's Stamp2Cut cartridges.  Very cool!  On Friday night, we drove to Oh Scrap! in Costa Mesa to take a class with my favorite designer, Teresa Collins!  In class, we put together a mini book with one of her new lines Fabrications.
Today I am sharing a mini book I did for The Scrapbooking Studio using Teresa's Carolina Breeze line. I love the colors, as well as the texture of this paper!













Here is a card I made using the same line. The birdcage is Maya Road chipboard piece; I used a Stampin Up bird punch with my patterned paper. 

Next, I am sharing a two page layout I did using Authentique's Journey
line. I love their paper and how each line has its own die cuts and stickers!







I love these pictures from last winter. My sister was brave and took the cousins sledding.  It was a really cold day but the kids had fun.  I know they keep waiting for some substantial snow so they can go again!

I promise to update later this week with some pictures from CHA!

Thanks for reading! -Jen
















No comments:

Post a Comment