Saturday, July 2, 2011

It's hot out there...




Central Illinois has been hit with its first official heatwave of the summer!  Can't say I'm very excited about it either.  I love summer, but really dread the humidity (unless I'm poolside).

It's been a busy week around here...we've had two showings, plus an open house today. I feel like all I have been doing lately is cleaning!  LOL  Praying that we get an offer soon...both my husband and I would like to be moved before the new school year starts. But, we've always prayed for God's will...so its in His time, not ours.  :) 

Our daughter, Hailey, is at her first overnight church camp this weekend. I got to have lunch with her today. She is having fun but I know she will be worn out when she gets home, not to mention starving. The girl is so picky...she's hardly eaten anything.  I promised her a good dinner out, as well as a major scrubdown when she gets home LOL 

During the open house, my husband took our son to see Cars 2 (again)...since I was kidless I splurged and got a much needed mani/pedi. :) 
Since its so hot outside, I'm going to share this 7gypsies accordian book I did with the Lucky Girl Crafts' June kit "Hullabaloo".  I love all of the colors and it was a lot of fun to work with!  (BTW, I think I've had this 7gypsies album for ages....shows how much of a scraphoarder I am! LOL).















Everyone have a fun and safe 4th of July weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment