Friday, February 4, 2011

mini Valentine's Day mailbox


Hello all! Hope everyone has dug their way out of the massive snow storm we had this week!  Can I just say I am so ready for spring??

Valentine's Day is just around the corner!  I got a cute idea from my good friend, Malika, to decorate these mini mailboxes for teacher gifts.  I found them in the dollar bin at Target! How great is that??
I used Pink Paislee's Cupid paper and embellished with ribbon and a chipboard monogram letter (that I spritzed with Maya Road Mist). Very simple but fun! I plan on putting some yummy chocolate inside! Valentine's Day is never complete without a little bit of chocolate! :)

Feels good to be creating again. I'm currently trying to work on my next class! It's so hard right now to find the time to sit and scrap. I have so many ideas running through my head! 

Hope everyone has a good weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment