Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Friday


TGIF! It's freezing here in Central Illinois today! We woke up to sub zero temps.  This afternoon, I'm leaving with a couple of friends to a scrapbook retreat about an hour south of Chicago. I'm so overpacked, it's not even funny.  I have three Art Bins full of paper with pictures. I know I'm being ambitious..but maybe I'll actually get most of it done. I'm hoping, too, that I'll feel better as well. My son has had the flu for the last two days. I haven't felt that great either. So far, so good.  Maybe it'll help me not overeat LOL

Today, I'm sharing a mini book I made for a friend...actually I made 4 identical ones. She wanted me to make something to give to her craft group.  I used Fancy Pant's Christmas Magic from last year, as well as chipboard covers and pages from Zutter. 

Hope to have lots to post next week! Have a good weekend!


















1 comment:

  1. Have fun this weekend. Cannot wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete