Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy December 1st!

I'm so excited to get started on my first December Daily!  I told myself this year I would take the time to do it, no matter what! :)
It's been a busy week as I'm trying to get ready for a class I'm teaching on Saturday.  I'm on page 15 of a 25 page book! It's taken me longer than I thought, but luckily my wonderful boss, Margaret, has been helping me.

Just wanted to share a mini book I put together for one of my BFFs, Shelley, for her birthday:
I used a Maya Road chipboard book, with My Mind's Eye Lost and Found collection.  The flowers I used are from Prima.



















These friends and I have known each other since junior high.....some of us since grade school!  We try to get together at least once a year and do something. Last December, we all went to Vegas for my 37th birthday. I had a friend that had invited me out to do the Las Vegas half marathon....so it turned into a girls' trip! We had a lot of fun. I've been telling all of them to save up...my 40th is in two years and I WILL BE on a beach somewhere!! :)
Ok, better get back to kitting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment