Wednesday, November 3, 2010

ready for Christmas??

I'm not. I never am. I try to make the fall last as long as possible.   However, it is inevitable and before we know it, we'll be busy with Christmas shopping and all that goes with it.  I actually am going Christmas shopping with my mother-in-law tomorrow. It's a tradition we have. I love spending time with her! 

I have yet to design my Christmas cards. I feel so behind. Plus, there are a TON of things I want to make for the people I love. I wish I didn't need to sleep! :) 

I am teaching a "December Daily" sort of class at the store next month.  I used Teresa Collin's Noel line. So cute! I LOVE her paper!  Here is a sneak peak! If you live in Central IL, I'd love it if you came and joined me. My class is December 4th from 1-4pm. 

This book can be used as a Christmas countdown book or to document your holiday events!  Besides the paper, my favorite is the Maya Road flower on the front!  You get a red and black one in your book! 




























No comments:

Post a Comment