Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like.....

Halloween! LOL

Ok, with this beautiful 70 degree weather in November and my mini-obsession with Halloween, I'm having an even more hard time getting into mood for Christmas! 

Plus, look what I got in the mail this week!

Hocus Pocus from Pink Paislee!!   (disclaimer: I had a coupon and I knew our store would not be ordering this. Support your LSS!!)

I can't wait to put together a cute mini book with this year's Halloween pics. I'm even thinking next year, I will do a Halloween countdown book...the 13 days of Halloween! LOL 

I know I'm not the only Halloween nut...my friend Lori B. puts up her Halloween decorations in September. And I had a customer at the store

Saturday that loves Halloween more than Christmas!

Ok, I swear this is my last entry for the year about Halloween. I am trying to focus on Christmas.  There are a lot of cute new Christmas papers out there to play with. One of my favorites is Pink Paislee's Father Christmas. Very vintage! 

Love to know what others out there are liking this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment