Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Clear Scraps: Mini Mixable Dainty Album

Happy Wednesday! Today I'm sharing a cute mini I created for Clear Scraps!  Their Mixable albums are so adorable and fun to use to document an event or favorite photos.  I used the Mini Mixable Dainty Album with Fancy Pants Designs' Happy Place!  The album is only 3.5x5 and perfect for wallet or Instax sized photos! 



The cover is acrylic and I covered with patterned paper as well as a chipboard frame from Crate Paper. My title is one of the Fancy Pants' epoxy words along coordinating buttons.  


My daughter and her friend did an impromptu photo shoot for me and they were so cute together. So, I wanted to create a little keepsake album for Hailey.  Working on a smaller scale is challenging but fun and allows you to use some of your little embellishments.  


I utilized my border and small pennant punches from Fiskars to layer different patterns under my photos.  I think it gives the pages a lot of color!



Thank you for looking!  Check out the Clear Scraps shop to see the three other Dainty Mixables! 





No comments:

Post a Comment