Thursday, July 30, 2015

My Scraps and More: Hello Summer


It's hard to believe July is almost over!  My kiddos go back to school in a little over two weeks. I think this is the first summer I am just not ready. In June, we had so much rain and cool weather so it really hasn't seemed like summer until recently.
Today I am sharing a layout I made for My Scraps and More using Simple Stories' Summer Vibes collection. For my background, I used a cut file from Just Nick Studios!


I love the fun embellishments from Simple Stories! I layered a few of the die cuts, as well as chipboard sentiment and frame. 

I placed different patterns in random rectangles.  At the bottom of my page, I added a fun sticker as well as the coordinating Bradz and enamel dots.



Thanks for looking!  Click here for the My Scraps and More Store to see what new collections are in stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment