Friday, January 23, 2015

Hello 2015: Paper Camellia January Kits

 Happy Friday!  This week has flown by!  Looking forward to the weekend as we have a busy one!  My son has a basketball game and his Pinewood Derby in the morning. I also need to get in my training run for a 10k I'm doing the end of March. LOL  I feel blessed to have the busyness!

Today, I'm up on the Paper Camellia blog with a layout using the January Main and Add On Kits! I love love love the Exclusive Wood Veneer pieces that are included in the Main kit!  Seeing the 2015, I knew I wanted to do a layout about my goals for the year. 
 
 
 
 
 
 I paired the wooden veneer with one of the lovely gold word Thickers from Dear Lizzy's Serendipity line! 

 
Here, I layered a few of the beautiful patterns with stickers from Webster's Pages Beautiful Chic as well as the fun mint ribbon!  
 
I love my pennant hand punch....I adhered a couple at the top of my page and added a gold sentiment sticker from Serendipity. 

 
 
"Throw Kindness Like Confetti"....love this so much!  I always try to approach everyone with kindness. We are all children of God and deserve respect and generosity.

 
I added some of the coordinating enamel dots from Serendipity around my journaling. Love the colors!!

 
 
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out the Paper Camellia shop to see what's available...I know this month's kit is sold out!  Have a great day!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment