Monday, July 7, 2014

Paper Camellia June kit: Always

Hello, sorry for my absence. I don't know where my time is going lately...its summer and I'm trying to keep my kids occupied so they don't hurt each other! LOL  My son just started a week class called Minecraft Designers at the local community college this morning.  So, he'll be there for three hours. Hailey and her friend are still sleeping in the basement. I think they didn't go to sleep until after 5am. 

Today, I am sharing a layout I created for Paper Camellia using the June Main and Add On Kits.  Ria does an awesome job selecting the perfect papers and embellishments for each kit! I absolutely love the gold theme for June's kit!  It's such a hot trend right now and I'm hoping it stays around for a long time! 
 
 
 
 
I want to order more of this vellum gold dot paper from MME! I love it!  I added one of the acetate Heidi Swapp words for my title, as well as a MME enamels dots and arrow and chipboard heart from Studio Calico. 

 
 
These chipboard pennants come on the MME Market Street button set. Love the colors as well as the pop of gold!  

 
Tomorrow, I will have a layout up for the Chic Tags/Twinery blog hop so check back!  Have a great day!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment