Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Clear Scraps Chevron Mascil and Acrylic Border

 Sorry I've been so bad about updating my blog. I have a lot of projects to share so I'll try to be better. Honestly,  I haven't been feeling all that great. My energy is low and I've been wiped out. I am starting a new job (maybe) part time at a dental office plus am trying to train for a half marathon.  I wish I knew what was going on with my body. I seem to do well for awhile and then bam! I hit a wall and I'm so exhausted.  Right now, I'm so tired. I spent a lot of time resting today even though its been gorgeous outside.  Anyway, on to my project!
This past week, I had a layout up on the Clear Scraps blog using one of my favorite shapes: Chevrons!  I used Fancy Pants Designs' Parkbench collection featuring my puggie, Max!
 

I used a portion on of the Chevron Acrylic Border at the top of my page. I chose to leave it bare, but you can easily color acrylic with alcohol inks, acrylic paint, or stamp with Staz-On inks. 
 
So, even before creating my page, I used my Clear Scraps 12 inch Chevron Mascil and lightly sprayed with grey spray ink from October Afternoon.  
 
 
 
LOVE this flair from Panda Eight Designs!! I had to use it on my page :) 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Please check out the new Mascils released this month at the
 Clear Scraps shop!  They are so fun to work with! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment