Thursday, June 5, 2014

Paper Camellia June May Kit

Hello...today I'm up on the Paper Camellia blog with a layout using the June Main kit!  I will tell you this kit is stocked full of gold fun!!  Ria does a great job picking out the right papers and embellishments!  I had a lot of fun creating with this month's kit and I hope you will check it out! 
 
 
And here is my layout....I wanted to do a lot of layering of the different patterns including the very fun gold dot vellum from My Mind's Eye!  That is one of my favorite pieces (sadly I am out..I used it on every layout I created LOL). 
 
I used a fun flower piece from the Market Street Ephemera pack along with a sentiment from the MS Sticker Sheet. I wanted to keep my layout simple so that the focus could be on my photo.

Fun metal embellishments from the My Mind's Eye's Necessities collection. Love the different shapes and metal tones! 

 
Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to check out the kit shop to see the add on kits, as well as the Everyday Life kit! 
Have a wonderful day!
 


1 comment: