Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Paper Secrets January 1st Sketch Reveal

 
Happy 2014!  I am starting the year out on a new team: Paper Secrets! I'm excited to be part of a great group of talented ladies! 

Here is the January 1st sketch!  And the word to use is PARTY!!!!







And here is my layout! I used Pink Paislee's Hey Kid collection.  Our challenge is to use product that correlates with each letter in PARTY. 
P-Pink Paislee
A-Arrow
R-Ribbon
T-Thickers
Y-Yellow 
 
 
 
I used my circle punch to create a banner and stitched through with my sewing machine.  I added some of the cardstock stickers to accent. 
 
 
I created my title with American Craft Thickers and letter stickers from October Afternoon.

 
I can't stop using these fun wooden veneer hand drawn stars from Studio Calico!  Love them!

 
The ephemera pack from Hey Kid includes lots of fun acetate shapes including this ticket and arrow.

 
I created my tags with a punch and added pieces from the ephemera pack...and yes, another wooden veneer star!

 
Be sure to play along with this sketch to win a prize pack from Paper Secrets! Also check out the brand new shop!  There will be more added after CHA! :) 
Thanks for reading!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment