Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Pink Paislee's Hey Kid Layout

 Hello...I'm back to share a fun layout I made just because! I recently had a day to scrapbook with a good friend so I had a chance to do some projects that weren't strictly for design teams.  
I love this fun line from Pink Paislee...you can use it for a girl or a boy! Or anything really! 
 
I cut out the circle die cut from one of the patterned papers and used it as my background. I then added some of the fun embellishments that coordinate with the line.
 
 
Here, I added a few of the die cuts and acetate buttons, as well as a wooden veneer arrow from Freckled Fawn.
 
 
More of the embellishments as well as a few paint splatters!

 
I used a date stamp from Pebbles and "messy" stamped it under my arrow sticker.

 
Love this cute sentiment! Perfect for my layout!

 
Thanks for stopping by today!  It's a foggy and cold day so I'm headed to my scrap room for the day!  Have a good one!
 
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. I love this line. You did a great job with it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! I appreciate that! :) I love this line as well! So fun!

      Delete
  2. What a fun layout! Live the layering and circles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow!! This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeee the colors and the circles!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your just for fun layout, Jennifer!! Such an awesome use of the Pink Paislee collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so great, and you gotta know I'm a BIG fan of all that stitching :D

    ReplyDelete