Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Sketch N Scrap #43 Sketch reveal

It's the 15th of the month and that means another awesome sketch from Sketch N Scrap! Today's sketch is created by co-owner Kelly Holifield.
 
And here is my layout! I used Pebbles' new Thirty-One collection!
 
 
I layered one of the coordinating tags and chalkboard stickers then stitched through with my sewing machine.  I also added Halloween colored bakers twine from Whisker Graphics.
 
 
A cute Chic Tags Halloween icon that I stamped with a date stamp from American Crafts. I added a color resist Pink Paislee arrow that I lightly sprayed with Tattered Angels in Candy Corn.

 
Her, I used some of Teresa Collins' Designs decorative brads from her Masquerade line. 


Loving the overlays from the Thirty-One collection! However, I used this one under my photo! I also inserted a Chic Tags Halloween card underneath as well. 

 
 
Be sure to link up your layout on the Sketch N Scrap blog to be entered to win a prize from this month's sponsor, ScrapStuffz.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment