Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Chic Tags: You Are My Happy Place

Today I am up on the Chic Tags blog with a layout I created with the new Happy Place collection! I absolutely LOVE this line!  From the colors to the embellishments, it can be used with virtually any theme! 
 
 
 
New this summer are Clear Acetate Tags!  Here I added one under my photo as well as a Happy Place Mini Icon.
 
I layered a Hanging Tag and Happy Place Clips at the top of my photo. I added a wooden veneer geo tag from Studio Calico, as well as a stamped arrow from the Happy Place Clear Stamp set.

 
A close up of one of the Mini  Icons.

 
Another Clear Acetate tag...so fun to use!

 
The Happy Place Phrases can be used on any project! I love that there are tags with sentiments as well some that come blank. 

 
I created my title out of a Silhouette cut file....I lightly colored it with spray ink from Tattered Angels. 

Thank you for reading! Be sure to check out the Chic Tags shop to see this collection and lots more! Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Fab layout, love all the bits and pieces!

    ReplyDelete