Friday, August 16, 2013

5 Random Things

Today on Practical Scrappers I have an individual feature in which I challenge all of you to scrapbook about you! I know I am guilty of doing projects with photos of my kids or family (ones I'm hardly ever in).  Now the whole reason I started scrapbooking in the first place was so my family could look back on our life events.  So, I've tried to start creating more layouts about me.
 
 

 
I used My Mind's Eye's new Cut and Paste collection. When I saw it at the show, I instantly fell in love with it!  Here, I used my typewriter for my journaling.
 
 
I love the coordinating stickers that come with Cut and Paste!  I used one of the journaling spots and added my title.   I used American Craft Thickers, letter stickers from Basic Grey, and wood veneer letters from Studio Calico.
 
 
Showing some paint splatters, enamel dots and cute flair from {a flair for buttons}.

 
More paint splatters and enamel dots! 

 
So this weekend, I challenge you to create a page about yourself...even if its just what's going on in your current day to day life!  Thanks for stopping by! -Jen
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Jen I love this layout about yourself. I'm soooo guilty of not documenting enough, if any at all, about my self. I really need to do it. I loved the fact about you wanting to be a Solid Gold Dancer. I wanted to be on America's Bandstand.
    Alma

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love this layout! i've been doing a lot of "me" pages recently, it's super therapeutic!
    also, that blue + pink combo is the best!

    ReplyDelete