Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Practical Scrappers Two Page Layout

Hello and happy June!  Sorry for my absence...the flu didn't want to go away in our house. I finally Lysol-bombed everything.  I hope no more sickness here for a very long time.
 
Today on Practical Scrappers I have a two-page layout I created with Fancy Pants' Trendsetter collection.  I love the colors of this paper line, as well as the great embellishments!  Trendsetter was one of my favorite winter releases! 
 
 
 
The collection has a package of fun ephemera including flashcards, flowers, and buttons.  I also love the mini frames as well!

 
I cut individual tags from on of the papers and added them along my photo. I also added a resin star that I received in my Studio Calico kit last month.
 
 
My title is done with American Craft Thickers and one of the flashcards. I also added a cute paper clip as well as fun cardstock stickers.

 
Close up of the mini frame...I added an arrow sticker and used a stamped sentiment from the Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm line.

 
One of the cool metal clips!



Here, I added some splashes of ink from Studio Calico and more resin stars. 
 
I used my typewriter on one of the journaling spots that comes in the ephemera pack. I then added the cute "happy day" circle sticker.

 
Be sure to check out the PS blog today to see more two page layout inspiration! Thanks for stopping by!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment