Saturday, April 20, 2013

Ready to Go...

Hello everyone...sorry for my absence. Been busy working on projects plus getting ready for Teacher Appreciation week! 
 
Today I'm sharing a layout I created using Simple Stories' new 24/7 collection!  I was inspired to use an Instagram photo from the team at Paper Issues!
The star of my layout is my crazy pug Max!  I snapped this photo of him last November getting ready to go on a walk. Don't you love his coat?
 
 
I had fun layering the patterned papers and coordinating cardstock stickers!  I framed Max's photo in a polaroid cut file from my Silhouette.  I also added some cute flair from The Paper Bakery!

 
I used the coordinating letter stickers for my title then added some splashes of paint from Studio Calico and Maya Road.

 
Loving the cute brads that come with the collection, as well as the fun colors!

 
More layering of stickers!


 
How do you scrapbook your Instagram photos?  Thanks for stopping by today!!


No comments:

Post a Comment