Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Practical Scrappers March card sketch

Happy first day of Spring!  It doesn't feel like spring here in Central Illinois as its only supposed to get to a high of 30 today. I'm so over winter!! Bring on the flip flops and capris!
Ok, I'm done ranting!

Today on Practical Scrappers is the March card sketch reveal!  Here is the sketch:
 


And here is my card:
 
 
 
I used Lily Bee Design's Persnickety paper for my card (one of my favorite lines!)
 
 
 
The stamped sentiment is from the Hero Arts "Its Your Day" Clear Stamp set and the jar is from Dear Lizzy's new Lucky Charm collection.  I also added some cute wooden veneer chevrons from Studio Calico.
 
 

I added some fun enamel dots left over from my stash of Teresa Collins' Memories line.
 
 
Be sure to check out Practical Scrappers today to see other designers' cards!  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment