Monday, February 11, 2013

Love Your Smile: Teresa Collins' Tell Your Story

 I'm back to share another layout I created for The Scrapbooking Studio
Tell Your Story by Teresa Collins is one of my absolute favorites!  I love the colors!  And the glitter borders are so fun! 
 
 
For my title, I used a file from the Silhouette shop (design #16964).   I also made the hexagon borders with my Silhouette (design #2933)
 
 
 
Love the layered butterfly stickers that coordinate with the line!


The new enamel dots from the Memories line go perfect with Tell Your Story!  The stamped sentiment is from the clear stamp set. 


 
Working with Tell Your Story is always fun...it's by far one of my favorite Teresa Collins collections!  I was lucky enough to win some more embellishments at the class Friday night! So, I'm sure I'll have more to share soon!! Thanks for reading!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment