Thursday, January 10, 2013

Valentine Pillow Box from SRM Stickers

I've been loving many of the Valentine collections this year and have been itching to work with them!  Up on the Practical Scrappers blog I have a cute little project I did with the Large SRM Sticker pillowbox.  Ever since seeing them at The Scrapbooking Studio where I work, as well as ideas from the SRM website, I wanted to make one.

First, I embossed the pillow box with the Sizzix Textured Impression Chevron Folder.  That is one of the great things about the pillow boxes is that you can emboss them!  

Then, I added paper and embellishments from the Pink Paislee collection Secret Crush (one of my favorites!) I love the cut out photo frames!  



Also for the front, I wrapped the pillow box with pink and white bakers twine from We R Memory Keepers. I made the rosette from my Tim Holtz Rosette die and added one of the cute tickets that come in the Paper Goods pack.


Hope this inspires you to do some cute projects for Valentine's Day!  

My friend, Malika, and I are on our way to CHA this weekend! Can't wait to post all of the highlights and fun things! If you will be at the show, be sure to stop by the Clear Scraps Booth as I will be doing make and takes on Sunday and Monday!  


1 comment: