Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Mind's Eye All is Bright card




Christmas is only about six weeks away! Can you believe it?  
Today I am sharing a card I created for the design team at The Scrapbooking Studio.  I used My Mind's Eye's All is Bright collection which is one of my favorite Christmas lines this year!

I first stamped the bird image (which is part of the clear stamp set of the line) onto my patterned paper followed by adding clear embossing powder and heating. I love the affect this gives! 
For the bottom borders, I used my Jenni Bowlin Fiskars Jester border punch and then stitched through.





In the upper left hand corner, I added a doily (with stitching! Do you see a theme here? LOL)
I next stamped the "may your days be merry and bright" sentiment onto patterned paper and created a pennant.  The stamp is from last year's co-branded Simple Stories and Unity Stamp Company stamp set, 25 Days of Christmas.

My cards tend to be simple. I will admit they are not my strong point.  But, I love making them and learning new things.  
Thanks for reading!



2 comments:

  1. Jennifer, Your style is "clean". I love the vintage look,don't get me wrong...BUT not everything needs to be. The card is part (Bobbi's sample,too) of the reason for my ordering a bunch of stuff from MY MIND'S EYE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. J-Lin, I love MME too! One of my favorite companies! And yes, Bobbi ROCKED this line with her ATC cards!!

    ReplyDelete