Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy March


Again, sorry for my absence. We are in full gear getting the house ready to put on the market. Our target date is April 1st!  So much to do. And all I really want to to do is spend some time creating in my scrapbook room. But, as I type this, I can hear the painter sanding the ceiling in my scrapbook room :(  It needs to be done but all of my things are covered in plastic sheets. 
I am hoping to get a weekend away here soon....the hubby is going to the Big Ten tournament in Indianapolis next weekend so I am going to negotiate :) 
I'm in awe of all of you who take the time each day to create. I hope to get to that point sometime soon. All depends on how fast our house sells. 
I know its just how things need to be for now. I keep seeing design team calls or I think of submitting some of my work. But, there isn't time for everything. 

Hope everyone has been keeping healthy. I know our household has been hit hard this winter. Noah is fighting a cold and Hailey recently had a stomach bug.  I have a cold as well. Boo. So ready for spring.
The good news is that its just around the corner! The first running race of the year is this Saturday (which I signed up for).  Following tradition, its supposed to snow/rain. Always happens.

Well, I have boxes to fill and rooms to clean. We are getting a POD tomorrow to help declutter the house.

I will try to share some of the layouts I did at my last scrap weekend away. :)

1 comment: