Saturday, December 18, 2010

one more week til Christmas


Noah at his Christmas program

Where has the time gone?? I can't believe Christmas is almost here! I'm excited but yet, I'm so not ready! This week promises to be very busy with shopping, wrapping, and get togethers. (The latter will be the best of all).  My sister, Jessica and her family, are coming in from Kansas the end of this week! I haven't seen Jess in three years! My nephew, Aidan, was just a tiny baby (who I loved to snuggle). He's now an adorable 3 yr old. Jess and Austin also have a son, Caleb, who I've never met. 

Tonight, we have the annual Christmas party at Dennis' out at Lake Bloomington.  It's always so much fun (probably too much fun). I promised our sitter we'd be home by midnight at least :) 

I haven't had much time to do any scrapping either..which bums me out. Don't even ask about my December Daily! I've been taking pics but I'm so far behind. I'm hoping over break I will have a chance to get caught up. I will be home with the kids, but also am scheduled to work three days over break at two local dental offices. Extra cash is always nice, plus I miss doing dental hygiene.  I am hoping after Noah goes to kindergarten, I will be able to get a job at least one day a week.

After the gym this morning, we went to look at yet another house. I loved this one...its very affordable and comfortable.  I wish our house was ready to put on the market so we could put an offer on this house. It has everything we need without being too pricey. The houses we have been looking at are at least $100,000 more, which is nice. But, it also would make us house poor. And we need some new furniture.  Stressful to say the least. Will just pray about it and put it in God's hands.

The kids and I are off to East Peoria to visit with my aunt for a bit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment